Thursday, October 28, 2010

First Angus, Thongs book.


Today I reached the finish line reading Georgia Nicolson's Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging book 1. And I've got more to go. I don't know the exact number of books her series has, but who cares, I'm reading them all anyway.

I saw its movie first before I had the chance to read the book. The title of the movie's a bit different: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, which I think is better. At first, I thought it really is just a movie. Then a friend asked me if I've read the book. I didn't know it came from a book! Searched all local bookstores to find a book. Unfortunately, can't find one. So I searched the internet and just downloaded an e-book copy of it. I even got a copy of all the books. For free!

But here's the thing, the movie made a LOT of changes. And I really mean a LOT. To rate it, 2 out of ten were the same. The fact: I like the movie more. :)

Now, I recommend you guys read this book. It's quite fun, worth-the-laugh and romantic. <333



-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment