Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Who were you kissing last night?


You might wanna listen to one of my favorite band's songs, Who Were You Kissing Last Night, by Chicosci.


Can't think of any appropriate title for this post that's why I used Chicosci's song. Hahaha.

Anyway, yesterday, I bought my very first lipstick. Landeeee! Haha. I am not really that all girly girl and stuff. I don't know. Just wanna try having one of my own.

I've always wanted pink lips. And here chyaaah goooow!

It's a Fanny Serrano Night Light Luminous lipstick. Bought it for 299php from Watsons. It has lights on both sides pa kaya if ever you want to put lipstick on even when it's dark, you can. Plus it's cap has a little mirror in it. Cool!

Look at me oh! Poker face. Hahaha. :))


I hope I can use it most of the time. Para hindi naman masayang. Haha. :))



-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment