Monday, August 26, 2013

Hashtag: 50 Things About Me

Have you been on twitter lately? I'm not! But I saw one of yesterday's yesterday's trending topic: #50ThingsAoutMe and there were a lot of this hashtag on my timeline too.

Let's keep it short. This blog post will serve as my share for the hashtag but in a blog kinda form. Arayt? I hope I can make it short coz I still need to study Physio for our long exams tomorrow.

50 Things About Me (in random order or degree or chorva)

1. I have a very soft spot for dogs. Those puppy eyes, awww.

2. I love cars, not specifically the movie Cars, but I'm not saying I don't like it, just literally cars, the automobile cars. It's sorta guy thing, but I adore cars, and I can name one from one. Hihi.

3. I'm a huuuuuuge sports fan. Namely basketball, volleyball, american football and moooore.

4. I love the color green, I suppose everyone knows that.

5. I've always wanted to go to the happiest place on earth to date, Disneyland. Who doesn't anyway.

6. It has always been my dream to visit London someday. Paris is just second to that. I want to see the famous Big Ben and London bridge, plus their very own big red bus.

7. I loooove Peter Pan and Tinkerbelle. Faith, hope and pixie dust, I'll always believe in you Peter Pan. And I do believe in fairies! What's Peter Pan and Tinkerbelle's color again? Hihi.

8. I'm a huge fan of Rowan Atkinson, or as famously known as Mr. Bean. He never fails to make me laugh. You're a legend Mr. Bean!

9. My all-time favorite American series is Friends. I know it's a bit old but it's wittiness is very clever, simple and very effective. My favorite Friends cast is Joey Tribiani. How ya doin'? And obviously my favorite Friends love team is Mondler <3 Monica and Chandler <3

10. I also went to a point where I got nothing to do besides watching this British series called Skins. I'm a fan. My favorite Skins generation would definitely be the first generation. Plus my favorite love team and casts would be Sid and Cassie. Such cuties.

11. I'm not a huge fan of watching series, just these 2 series made me do it.

12. I love One Direction. No doubts and shame to that. They're a group of guys who can sing, with good looks to add to that fame, who chased after their dreams. I'm going to cry if I ever meet them. I'm not being OA, I'm just telling the truth. I love these boys.

13. Ever since I was in elementary, I've always been a fan of boybands, namely Nsync and Backstreet Boys. No wonder I love One Direction now. But my love for Nsync and BSB will never fade.

14. I'm not really the girly-girl kind of girl. I'm into guys stuff but I'm a straight woman, you! I just like what guys like and do. That's all.

15. I can dance a bit.

16. I've always wanted to learn how to sing. Haha.

17. But I can play the guitar which makes me half way through there.

18. I'm very musically inclined? I think so. I can play a lot of musical instruments. And I love listening to different kinds of music sooooo much!

19. But what I've always wanted to be good at is playing the drums. Oh yeah!

20. Speaking of music, I'm a huge huge huge fan of bands, like rock bands.

21. My favorite international band is obviously Paramore. Man that girl vocalist is hot and good!

22. Hayley Williams is my number one girl-band slash rockstar inspiration.

23. My favorite opm band is the very dangerous Chicosci band. 

24. My all-time favorite song? That's What You Get by Paramore. Most people or girls would prefer a love song, but mine's a rock song. Teeheee.

25. But please don't make me pick favorite songs coz I have hundreds :p

26. I've always wanted to have a purple hair. Wonder when that would happen.

27. I speak fluent sarcasm. It may not be obvious, but it's the truth.

28. I don't know if you don't know this yet, but I own an online shop. I sell fashion accessories, some are handmade while some are not. If you haven't seen it yet, you may check it out on instagram @greenberriesshop. <--- shameless plug. Hihi.

29. I started blogging since I was in highschool. I started on Friendster, yucks jologs, then moved to Multiply where I stayed until 2nd year college I think. Then moved to Xanga, which was so boring, then finally moved and settled here in Blogger in between 3rd to 4th year college I think.

30. My blog has no definite genre. Just a little mix of everything that's happening in my life. A personal blog I guess.

31. I'm quite techy. But I'm not that rich to have it all. I just know a little bit of everything.

32. I do Photoshop a lot.

33. I can mix songs and do this and that to a certain song or songs.

34. I also edit videos which takes me days to finish but with assurance that it's worth the wait.

35. I'm a photographer. I don't know if I can still call myself that, but, I used to be a photographer back in my college years. Been my college's official photographer for 3 years.

36. I also used to be my college's journal's arts editor for a year. That was fun!

37. I don't know how to draw. Loser hands.

38. But I think I'm pretty good with arts and crafts myself.

39. Potterhead! I'm a very very very huge huge huge fan of the Harry Potter series. I'm a follower.

40. I read a LOT of books, going to read a LOT books and reading a maximum of 3 books at a time. Hihi.

41. I have a mini-collection of books where I don't know where to stack in my room anymore. I need a library.

42. I just want to read books all my life.

43. I'm a movie hunter, too!

44. I'm a huge coffee lover. I drink anything that is labeled as coffee.

45. I don't know I just love chocolates. I eat anything made of chocolates.

46. I love to rap my heart out.

47. I easily cry to any tear-jerker stuff I watch.

48. I listen to music or watch a movie or read a book to escape from reality.

49. I'm a follower of Christ.

50. My family is my life.


That's it! That was fun. Thinking of doing this again some time. Haha.

Hafta study pa! Hope you learned a little about my ka-weirdohan. Bahaha. :p

Byers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment