Friday, January 21, 2011

My First and Official Forever 21 Visit!

Was browsing Facebook last Wednesday when Forever21 Philippines appear on my account's home page. Did a little browsing through their products and came across this shirt.


Perfectly made for me! Football! <3

I then scheduled myself to visit F21 at Megamall before this week ends. My first and official visit to Forever 21! FINALLY! Been waiting for this since it opened last July, I think.

Was supposed to go with Piye but he has stuffs to do, so, grabbed my gay friend Ponzi to accompany me to Megamall since I haven't been there alone and I don't know the way after the MRT ride.

So yah, speaking of Ponzi, he even bought his own shirt! A yellow long-sleeved one. It's for Yellow day, he said.

I was busy looking for this football shirt and asked the saleslady if they still have it. But, unfortunately, they don't. It was, of course, disappointing, because I came all the way from Manila to Ortigas just to look for this shirt and it's out of stock. Who wouldn't be?

Anyway, since I'm already here, I must buy something. Rummaging most of the racks, I love most of them! Too bad I'm not rich. I picked these two tops.



The pink one's an over-sized top which I mostly like these days. And it really did catch my attention because of its catchy color.

The second top, it kinda resembles the football shirt. That's why.

Here are some of the photos I took while we're doing the F21 shopping time. :)






Even made a sudden turn to Etude House. And because Lee Min Ho's huge poster is there again. Horah!



 

And Ponzi, must not leave without a photo remembrance. :)

We had sooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuch fuuuuuuuuuun! Will go back by the end of February. Must save up money first!



-Tinay xx




No comments:

Post a Comment