Thursday, February 17, 2011

You leave me no choice.

"Dear Education student council, ANG GULO NIYO!"




Some status I had yesterday. Who would have thought that "this" can cost me people talking behind my back?


I'm sorry if you were offended or anything, I am just exercising my freedom of speech. I had to. Things are really messy in our college right now. Announcements delivered are not clearly stated. Different infos about a certain event are sent to the students, which particularly made it all confusing.


I'm not saying that you guys are not effective, I'm just saying that we are all in chaos. You lead us, but in a chaotic way. So what happens to us? Right. Chaos also.


We also understand that we are all busy for the campaign and election, but please you will not enter this kind of situation if you cannot surpass it.


Many agreed with me, I guess, based on the number of likes that "that" status had. I guess I'm not the only one who's feeling the same way.


We believe in you. That's why we voted for you a year ago to stand up as our leaders. Now it's time for you to prove us right.


Now, just this afternoon, someone told me that "my name" is a kinda the talk-of-the-town together with "that" status.


Oh well. Who cares. I don't care. I just wanna express what I see.


Sorry if I have offended you. I didn't mean to. I just want to clean-cut myself.


Still friends everyone? Peace out.




PS.
This is not a hate-blog or something. I'm just pointing out my side behind this current issue. And I don't want this to affect my social relationship with other people. Please and thank you.






-Tinay xx



No comments:

Post a Comment