Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy world Teachers' Day


First of all, I would like to greet all my nursery teachers, kindergarten teachers, elementary teachers, high school teachers, college professors and to all the teachers out there a Happy World Teachers' Day!

The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.  ~Author Unknown

Some of my students did greet me happy teachers' day too. Which I didn't expect to. Haha. Maybe because I know for sure that I wasn't the best or yet a good teacher to them. Haha. But nonetheless, it feels so good to hear students greeting you a happy teachers' day. Even if you don't really deserve it.

Anyway, pave way to my first and last teachers' day to myself! I bow. Thank you. :)

Happy Teachers' Day to all my co-student-teachers, especially to my co-Math majors!

Being a teacher is being a hero (Kristine Bulatao, 2011).



-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment