Saturday, October 15, 2011

Skins season 5


Can you remember how obsessed I was with Skins? Ahuh. That was months ago. After finishing Skins seasons 1 to 4, I stopped, and didn't get to watch season 5. I don't know. Maybe I just don't want to have that feeling where after I watched everything all I can say is "That's it? I'm done with Skins?" I don't want to end up saying that.

But today, I started watching Skins season 5. Ended up watching it anyway. I seriously miss this series and I can't resist not watching it. I got to see 2 episodes, Franky's and Rich's.

There's something about this new generation, compared to the other two, especially the first generation. Well, let's say I'm biased cause I really love the first generation. Can't get enough of Sid and Cassie! <3

In this new generation, I don't know who to like at the moment. But let's start with Gracee and Franky. They're pretty cool though.

Basically, I don't know what to expect with this new season which casts a new generation, again. 3rd generation already! Why do they have to change the cast every two seasons? I guess it's their own strategy. I don't know.



Nevertheless, I'm excited to see the full season. Since they're currently shooting for season 6! Yaaaay! There's going to be another season for Skins. Can't wait! :)



-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment