Monday, March 7, 2011

20

It's official, I'm spending my last 20 days as a "teen." Starting tomorrow the 20-day countdown begins.

One thing I could wish right now, let time stood still. Pause please? I'm getting old! Can't believe this! Hahaha. I can't believe myself, making this a big deal. As if I can do anything. Hahaha. :))

It doesn't matter anyway. Who cares if I'm 20? I don't even act like one. Pssh.

So, I was thinking about making a 20-day challenge just for myself. In this challenge I will have to create something special, any random stuff would do, and a fun fact about me. Yay that! Haha. No, I was just thinking of creating a list of some fun facts about me, 20 fun facts to be exact, 1 per day actually. It could help you get to know me. I love getting to know people!

And on the night before my birthday, I will have to compile them all and blog about it. Yay again! I'm excited!

Ahuh, good night sexies! <3

Let's celebrate with my tacos. :P



-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment