Friday, January 6, 2012

Tambay sa Plaza Mayor


Kanina while I was at Plaza Mayor waiting for Jaja to be dismissed, I was seating beside a couple. I think they were 2nd year college students. Both were form AB.

At first they were so sweet. The girl was like, "bat ang liit ng kamay mo?" Then the guy held her hand. Syempre pa-sweetums si girl. Then later on the guy's arms were wrapping all around the girl. Of course they are not aware that I can see them in my peripheral eye. I was slowly observing them. Haha. Pasimple lang ako.

Maybe after half an hour, I think I heard them arguing already! Hahaha. I don't know how it started. What I heard was the boy was already hungry and wanted to grab something to eat. But the girl's not hungry. And I heard the guy said, "bat kasi di ka nagtatanong muna?" in an angry manner. Then the girl replied, "bat galit ka na kagad?" in an angry manner too. Then there was silence. The girl was looking away from the guy already.

After a few moments, they're so sweet again. I can hear them saying like "bili ka na food, I'll wait for you here." Something like that. It's just like where they started.

Hahaha. Sorry if I was eavesdropping but I just can't help hearing what this couple was talking about. I was alone and got nothing to keep myself busy with. Kaya sila nalang. Haha.

I don't know why I even bother blogging this. Share lang! To think that this is my first post for 2012. Haha.

Happy new year to you from my boring blog! Yipeeeeeee! :)



-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment