Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bataan


Went to Bataan to visit Tita Jen and her cutie patootie daughter baby Julia and celebrate a despedida lunch before they leave for US.

It wasn't really a long drive besides the fact that we didn't know the way and sort of got lost. Haha. But we made it just in time for lunch.










After having one of the best lunch ever, they took us to Mt. Samat to see the Dambana ng Kagitingan. I remember way back in the elementary, I used to hear the words Dambana ng Kagitingan in our HEKASI class. And here we are!

There were monkeys everywhere! I was a little bit scared but it was okay. We went at the wings of the huge cross so we're hundreds of feet above sea level and it was so cold up there! Then it started raining. Too much cold!










After Mt. Samat, we went to Tita Jen's house for a little snack. We bid goodbyes and everything. I am going to miss them! Especially the cutie baby Julia. Maybe the next time that I'm going to see her is she'd already grown up. I hope she remains so cute though.






They left last March 29 and safely arrived US. We love you both! <3


-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment