I know I know it's a months-old movie but who cares? I only got to see it today! Haha. Don't judge me please? I really have this sakit of seeing movies late than never. It's what I really do. =p
Basically I was home alone this afternoon and the weather is such a bed weather. Instead of doing anything productive, I decided to be-lazy myself. So I took my usb and my player and watch a movie instead.
It was a spontaneous movie time really. The weather just gave me the clue that I should just lay down and let my eye do all the work. Decided that I think today's the right time to watch The Vow since a lot of my friends who saw it before told me that it really is a good movie and is a must-watch. The movie-enthusiast that I am, I let it sink in. I had to watch it today.
To accompany me while watching, I cooked mac n cheese and I also made coffee. It's such a rainy afternoon!
To cut the long story short, it was a very very good movie that I cried a lot. The last time I cried like this in a movie, as far as I can remember, was when Ickah and I watched The Notebook for the first time. Damn you Rachel McAdams! You always make me cry! Haha.
I'm such a movie-crybaby. You should get used to me. I cry a lot at movies like this.
Thoughts about the movie: *just my own thoughts okay? I know it's based on a real life story, I'm just saying :)
1. Paige, played by Rachel McAdams, should have worn her seat belt so she wouldn't be having her brain injured during the accident. Plus, the truck driver was so stupid. How come he didn't see their car on the way?
2. When you wake up to man as hot as Leo, played by Channing Tatum, or really, when you wake up to a man as hot as Channing Tatum will you still doubt him as your husband? No, I won't! Haha.
3. It was true love that brought them back together. Like what they always say, if you're really meant to be, you will always end up together.
4. The reason why I cried a lot? Because the way Leo loves Paige is so sincere. You can clearly see the sincerity in his words and especially in his eyes. Like when Paige asked Leo why he didn't tell her about her father's affair with another woman, he just told her, "I've always wanted to tell you but I don't want you to be apart from your parents." It's like he's ready to give himself up just so she can be with her parents. Awww. And then there's something he said like "I don't want you to love me just like that, I want to earn it. I just want you to be happy." And I was like, "OMGGGG! Sobs sobs sobs." Hahaha. My eyeglasses has moist all over that I can't see a thing already. Hahaha.
5. I was talking to myself like "Will I ever find a man who will love me like how Leo loved Paige?"
6. I was also thinking if how will Paige regain her memory. Since I think when you get amnesia it's really hard to bring back the memories.
7. What really tickles my mind is that why did Paige remember all her memories before he met Leo and forget everything from where she met Leo. Really weird. It really has to be from the point where she met Leo. And that really hurts in Leo's part. Like why does it have to be him only? Why forget everything about Leo-connected and remember everything before Leo came into her life? Weird.
8. I really love the ending though. They got back together but Paige's memory never came back. It really is true love. <3
9. No matter how your brain forgets something, your heart will always remember it. :)
10. Thank God that I watched it alone. If anyone was there with me, they'll be laughing at me the hardest because I really did cry a lot. It would be so embarrassing. =p
It was such a tear-jerker romantic movie. Totally moved my heart there.
So what are you waiting for? Go watch it! Now! But be ready with your hanky! :)