Sunday, September 9, 2012

Signum: The Education Journal Campus Journalism Seminar


As far as I know I am one of the speakers. OMG.

I thought Ralph, the current EIC of the Education Journal, was just kidding when he was trying to ask me to be one of the speakers. Guess I was wrong. Haha.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Kristine Bulatao, former Education Journal Photographer and Arts Editor. I was a photographer under EJ for 3 years and their Arts Editor in my last year. It was my pleasure to serve my college with my abilities, skills and knowledge. CHOS.

What I'm really trying to say is, I don't know what to do. I currently have a huge bubble above my head that says, HELP!

The seminar is in less than a week (see poster for details). And I haven't prepared anything yet. Maybe I have my camera with me and a few slides on my powerpoint but there's nothing more than that.

I am going to talk about Photojournalism, Photography and Arts, by the way. Currently, my powerpoint presentation has 30+ slides. Improvement I must say!

I. Am. So. Nervous. This will be my first talk and and and .......

Just wish me luck, please? I'll do the best that I can to share whatever I know about those topics I said above.


Obviously, the seminar is Harry Potter based. And a huge Potterhead that I am, I am so excited! Weeee!

Gotta rush! I still have to work on my power point. Wish me luck, please?


Thanks,
Tinay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment