Thursday, September 6, 2012
Sneak peak on my new playlist
I tweeted a couple of nights ago that I was running through Youtube for new good songs. So I was basically having one of my so-called "Youtube nights." I purposely just made that up.
And here are some of the new songs I just found. Thought of sharing it to you guys just in case you're looking for new songs to listen to. This blog post might just help you.
1. Don't Wake Me Up - Chris Brown
2. Wings - Little Mix
3. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
4. I Can Only Imagine - David Guetta ft. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne
5. Good Time - Owl City ft. Carly Rae Jespen
6. Goin' In - Jennifer Lopez ft. Florida
7. Scream - Usher
8. Turn Up the Love - Far East Movement ft. Cover Drive (and their Dirty Bass album)
9. Wonderwall - One Direction (Cover)
10. I'm Yours - One Direction (Cover)
11. Your Song - Parokya Ni Edgar Inuman Sessions Vol.2
Most of these are feel good songs because I was in such good mood during that night. Haha. Just spreading the good vibes here. (y)
I'm still in search for new songs though. It's been months since I last updated my iTunes music library and I know it's hungry for more music.
More albums are about to release very soon! Namely One Direction, Taylor Swift, Paramore and Chicosci. My iTunes music library will be fully satisfied with their songs. Can't wait!
That's it for now! Just a quick blog post for tonight. Just wanna share what I have on my new playlist.
Enjoy your new music! :)
Good vibes for you,