Tuesday, September 4, 2012

UST-DLSU Round 2


The game was scheduled on a wednesday noon. Thank God I only have my 9-11 class during wednesdays so I was able to watch the game live. I was with my childhood friends and classmates, and by childhood classmates I mean really childhood classmates, since our nursery days the three of us are already classmates. Until we reached college, we may not be classmates but we all came from the same university, UST. Anyway, it's about time I spend some quality time with people at my age. And this was one of those perfect times, UAAP ball game!

We made it just in time for the 1st quarter. Thought we're going to miss the first half though. It was Axl's fault really. Haha. :p

Was with Axl and Joseph by the way. I haven't mentioned who I was with yet. Sorry 'bout that. :)





Unfortunately, we lost. It was really a heartbreaking lost. Mariano and Afuang got fouled out. Teng's offense and defense are not working. And the ever tight defense of Ferrer did not work too. It was all about defense why our boys from UST lost. It was a hard fight. And I congratulate the boys from the DLSU team for winning. No hard feelings. It was just a game. :)

Axl, Joseph and I were one of the abangers after the game. I think we wait for a good 1 hour and a few minutes before the players showed up.

The boys were so upset about the lost. I know, it was a very crucial and important game for the team. But the boys still managed to smile for the cameras. Thank you boys!

Hello Coach Dopids! :)

Idol Aljon. Look how sad he looks in this photo. :( I need a better photo with him next time! And he must be happy and smiling too. :) *look at the guy behind Aljon haha

BOY YOU GOT MY HEART BEAT RUNNING AWAY! Imagine how fast my heart was beating at that time. I love this baller since his rookie year in UST. Plus I have his UST jersey. Yay!

Jeric "Bang bang" Teng, his new middle name. Haha. Hi Ponzi! :p

Nahiya naman ako sa height ni Abdul! It's depressing. Haha. :((

Tata is the sweetest. He was just standing beside their bus then I approached him talaga ng basta basta lang. So bait and sweet. That hand over my shoulder, that's the hand of the best 3-point shooter this season! Yeah!

I got photos with the famous UST big heads too. Mga pauso ng UST. Very unique talaga. :)


After all the buzz with the boys, Axl and I went to Starbucks to avail the half-priced promo. Spent a lot of time in Starbucks for chika and stuff. God I miss my friends! Catching up is something I really must do once in a while. I noticed that I've been so left behind with everything. Guess I'm really busy with everything right now but I know, being busy is not a good excuse.

Anyway, I learned an alternative and cheaper way to get home from MOA besides taking the cab. Haha. There's an FX pala there who pass by UST for only 40php. Plus the jeep-LRT-jeep from UST to MOA. Now I know! And now it's easier and cheaper to get back and forth from UST and MOA.

Thank you Axl and Joseph! Till our next UAAP ball game together! :)

Next up! UST vs UP this Saturday, September 8, 2012 at the MOA Arena. Show them the spirit of the Yellow crowd! Go USTe!

I will not watch the game this Saturday though but I will be 101% present on the UST-ADMU game on Sept. 15 at the MOA Arena. I have a talk in the morning though so after my talk I have to rush and go support our boys. AND I'M BRINGING MY SLR THIS TIME!!!

For UST, let's go fight! One for UST!


How'd you love the yellow crowd?
Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment