Sunday, July 24, 2011

100th post


Anyeong! Wo te ming tze chiaw Pa Zhun Zhun.

Hi! My name is Kristine Bulatao. You may call me Tinay. :)


Them girls listen to Adele, Selena Gomez and Sarah Geronimo - I listen to Paramore, Chicosci and The Summer Set.

Them girls wear skirts - I wear shorts.

Them girls wear high heels - I wear slip on shoes.

Them girls wear make up - I wear face powder.

Them girls like the color pink - I like the color green.

Them girls like to stay at home and watch chick flicks - I stay at home to watch horror movies.

Them girls like to go shopping - I like to go to parties and dance the night out.

Them girls like Barbie - I like Pikachu.

Them girls watch fashion show - I watch basketball.

Them girls watch while someone plays the guitar - I play the guitar.

Them girls want to know how to sing - I want to know how to play the drums.

Them girls go out to see movies - I go out to see band gigs.


And there's so much more you need to know about me! But I still want you guys to get to know me more without me spilling out all the jist about me.

Just thought you should know that I am not like the type of girls who are girly-girly kinda way. I'm the type of girl who wants to do what boys can do but at the same time can do what normal girls do.

You see I'd rather be hanging out with the boys than the girls. Just the mere fact that they have less drama than girls makes me wanna be "one of the boys." But not really be a guy! You ha. Haha. Just hanging out. And I swear that hanging out with boys is more fun than hanging out with a bunch of non-stop talking with girls.

A little get-to-know-me post for my 100th blog post. Hooray for that fact!

Nothing much.



-Tinay xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment