Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What came in my mail today!


But before I show what I got, here's what I wore for today.  You might be thinking that I sound like a fashion blogger blogging about what I wore for a day, but naaah, I just have to include that to this post cause it's something really funny and random. Haha. So I went to UST today, wearing this! My old college uniform! I never thought that I'd wear it again. Bacc mass was the last or so I thought. :))


Going back, I was out of home the whole day today and when I got back at around 5:30 in the afternoon I have two mails!

First, I finally got my own mockingjay pin! Woohooo! I'm so into this uprising that I myself is already a rebel. If you know what I mean, if you read the book. Anyway, so hooked up with the Hunger Games trilogy that I have to buy my own mockingjay pin just like what Katniss have.


And it came with this simple box, thank you The Perfect White Shirt! :)


Another package was the Azkals shirt I ordered online for Kuya Bryan. Thank God they sent it to me before Mommy Malyn and Daddy Bobby leave for states. From the official Futbol Pilipinas clothing line...



Couldn't be any happier. :)


-Tinay x

No comments:

Post a Comment