Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Catching Fire


Oh how I searched different bookstores in Manila and here in Naga looking for the Catching Fire book. That was so yesterday. Haha. I posted here how I got my copy of this Suzanne Collins book. :)


When I couldn't find the book elsewhere, I downloaded an eBook copy of this one and started reading using my iPod. I'm too caught up with the first book, Hunger Games, and wanted to continue reading onto the next book even if I don't have the book yet. But I promised myself that I will still buy the book even if I've already read it.

I got to read until chapter 4 before I was able to buy the book and continue reading it by the book. Sometimes I carry it with me whenever I go out. So whenever I got bored, this book got me covered.

Well today I kinda finished reading it. I told myself that I will not leave my room until I finish it. And by 3:45 in the afternoon, end of book two.


There's something about this Hunger Games books. That whenever you finish reading a chapter, you thirst for more. You know what I mean? That feeling, aaaah! I experience that everytime I try to finish a chapter the other half of me wants to sleep and rest while the other half wants to continue reading. The thrill and excitement is so massive!

I can't wait to know the cast. I'm dying to know who will play Finnick, Johanna, Mags, Wiresse and Beetee in the movie. I mean, I hope the characters who will portray them will look like how I imagined them in the book. I pray for no disappointment.

The first sequel, the Hunger Games, was perfect! And with all hopes, the second sequel, Catching Fire, will have more success than the first one, since they've changed the director for Catching Fire. Please don't disappoint us! :)

By the way, I am thankful that Finnick didn't turn out to be a traitor after all. And that he survived the quell, together with Katniss and Peeta and the others.

The way the book ended is so hanging. Like how it ended with Gale saying, "Katniss, there is no District Twelve."

I mean, what happened? I want to knoooooooooow! But I guess I have to read the third book, Mockingjay, to know what happened to Panem, the Capitol and with their uprising. I want to read Mockingjay already but I'll skip for now. Will keep myself busy reading fictions in Wattpad. I'll continue reading Mockingjay later this year.

To you wide readers out there, The Hunger Games is a must-read! :)


-Tinay xx







No comments:

Post a Comment