Friday, August 24, 2012

Arm Candies

Current fashion trend together with the aztec/tribal print, ombre and neon colors, is the arm candies!

I remember when I was still in grade school, I make beaded bracelets and sell it on my grandma's dry goods' store in Centro. As young as I was back then, the materials I used where plain and simple, just beads and an elastic string. No more, no less. It was just a matter of how creative I can get to mix the beads I had.

But now that I am older, not really old but older than I was back then, haha the materials I'm using now improved and are more. And my bracelets, currently trended as arm candies, have more art in it!

Without further ado, here are some of my arm candies. I only made them by myself. Yaay! Here are some of my favorites. :)










You can have all these at my friendly online shop Green Berries!

I swear to you, we sell the cheapest arm candies in town. You won't regret it.

Arm candies, once you had a taste of it, you'll love it even more!
-Green Berries


Tinay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment