Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Hunger Games books set


I finally have mine! Thank you so much Maixee. It was all because of you. Thank you for informing me about the available stocks in NBS SM San Lazaro. Thank you thank you. :) xx

I've been eying this baby since March but can't find any. I searched everywhere, NBS, Fully Booked and Powerbooks, I got nothing. Out of stock, everywhere. I got to buy the first installment though, The Hunger Games book 1 which I bought for 499php. I even searched the net if someone's selling it in second hand, obviously wasn't able to find any.

So I told myself, I just have to wait and never give up searching because I know that I will someday find one. And that someday arrived. Good thing I was in Manila during that time! Haha.

Isn't she lovely? xx

Courtesy of my EJ wage, I got to buy my own set. A set is worth 995 pesos, tell you, I bought a 9-peso pen so my purchase would amount to 1000+ and I could get the free bag from NBS. Hahaha. :))

My set had a little photoshoot the other day. Just proves that I really really miss doing photoshoots. Anyway, here's my 995 pesos.








-Tinay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment