Wednesday, May 23, 2012

One Direction Up All Night Limited Yearbook Edition


I finally have my own copy. Wahooo! Ever since this baby went on sale in the US, I've been dying to get myself a copy, but, unfortunately we do not have it here in the Philippines, yet. While in the US, this cd is out everywhere especially in Walmart. So I pmed my Mommy Malyn who's in New Jersey, US if she could buy a copy. Well, she said yes. And poof, I am one happy fan. Fangirling all over!

It was last March when I contacted them. They arrived Manila last week, May 16, I guess, and now I have my own copy. Yay yay yay!

This limited edition went available in the Philippines last April something. They had a little launch in SM North Edsa The Block. I don't know if it's still available or out of stock already. Nevertheless, I'm so happy I already have mine.

Mini-photoshoot, expecting it? Hahaha. As always, you know me. :)

 The cd cover art.


It is a book itself, that's why it's a limited yearbook edition. There are photos, tweets, lyrics and stuff about the boys.


Zayn's stickers! <3
 

The cd itself.

Sample lyrics, WMYB.


 


 Love these boys forever. <3


-Tinay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment