Monday, May 7, 2012

LMFAO experience

The LMFAO concert was one of the concerts that I don't wanna miss. Unfortunately, I miss their first visit here in the Philippines. I was in second year college back then I guess, can't really remember, but I know I had classes the day after that's why I wasn't able to go to their concert.

But this 2012, I will not surely miss this once in a lifetime opportunity.

April 11, 2012. 2 days after we arrive from our Vigan trip. I and my sibings Jaja and Jessie went to the LMFAO concert in Smart-Araneta Coliseum.

I heard that it was going to be a huge party party concert. There was even a memo that we have to be ready to get wet. But we didn't coz we weren't at the front rows.

They didn't have any front acts. It was them right from the start. Too bad, only Redfoo was there and Skyblue was sick. Thus the LMFAO concert was not that fulfilling. If one of the LMFAO dudes is absent, party rocking is not satisfied.

Nevertheless, the concert was hellafun. I got on my feet the whole time and was dancing like I'm in a club. Yeah I miss that feeling. So thanks to LMFAO and their super duper duper awesome dancers! I envy these dancers so much! They're so good!

Here's a mini-clip that I did which shows some of the songs they played. I cut a lot of scenes though so it will not be that long. Enjoy!


-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment